Here at Hank’s we understand the importance of family. We also understand that everyone’s lives are immensely different, and some come with challenges we know nothing about.
When you or one of your loved ones find themselves in need of special provisions in their home or yours, we take the utmost care and detail into making sure everything you need is at your fingertips.
This includes setting up your home with ADA Compliant counter heights, door knobs that pull instead of twist, and many other important things to help those with disabilities of all kinds.
Whether it’s mobility from walking issues, limitations in sight, or any other form of disability, we have you covered.
Our ADA specialties include, but are not limited to:
- Meeting requirements for counter heights in kitchens, bathrooms, and other areas of the home.
- Making wheelchair accessible ramps into and out of the home
- Lowering light switches so they can be easily reached
- Remodeling your home's bathroom to make every aspect of it usable and safe. This can include handrails, lowered countertops, zero threshold showers, widened doorways to allow wheelchair access, and many more.
- Widening any doorway to allow for wheelchairs, and they must be a minimum of 34 inches
- Lowering kitchen countertops, and widening the area between counters, table area to allow for plenty of space to maneuver around.
- We can create any special setup for you and your loved ones to make life more comfortable
We believe that your home should be a place of comfort and peace, somewhere that covers your family's needs. ADA compliant homes should be easily accessible and user friendly, this should include open floor plans, wider hallways and entryways, and varied height countertops.
If you find yourself in need of any sort of special remodel, ramps, or any kind of update to make life at home more comfortable, call Hank’s today and we will be happy to help.
WE’RE A DIFFERENT KIND OF HANDYMAN AND WE THINK THAT’S GOOD
DON’T TAKE OUR WORD FOR IT. HERE’S WHAT OUR HAPPY CUSTOMERS SAY...
Jacob and Chad were great! They were friendly and got the job done quickly and made sure it looked good too. Update: had them out again and Justin was great too.